In a booming cycling apparel industry, KATUSHA Sports, part of the ‘KATUSHA group’, has a unique standpoint. We are born from Team KATUSHA ALPECIN and our goal is to assist in achieving the first truly sustainable professional cycling team, by funding it ourselves, i.e. through the profits of cycling clothing that we manufacture. In this sense, KATUSHA has a revolutionary approach… we are flipping the traditional business model of cycling on its head.
KATUSHA Sports creates premium cycling apparel for Team KATUSHA ALPECIN and ‘normal’ cyclists. Whether it’s performance kit or urban clothing, we are focussed on innovating technical garments with a contemporary design, for men and women.
After three solid years of growth, our product assortment is increasing and the complexity of our work is advancing month on month. We are expanding and it’s time to shift things into the next gear.
We are a super ambitious, small team, based out of our headquarters in Geneva. We offer a flexible workplace for a self-driven, passionate E-commerce manager, with an ‘entrepreneurial’ working approach, to join us.
Do you want to work for a growing company where you have the opportunity to truly make a difference?
The E-commerce manager is in charge of the complete E-commerce platform to achieve the following objectives : drive more traffic, offer a better consumers experience, improve conversion rate in order to increase our online sales.
The candidate should have a proven experience in E-commerce, driven by results and performance to lead the growth of our online business. A background in the fashion industry and cycling knowledge are a major plus.
The E-commerce manager will work in synergy with other roles (product, marketing, social media…) to align the E-commerce strategies with the global product and marketing plans.
- Manage the complete website architecture and optimise the merchandising to improve conversion rate and reduce bounce rates.
- Improve the customer experience and provide to the customers all the necessary contents to increase the online purchase.
- Collaborate with the product team to develop new tools and contents related to technologies and innovation, new product launches or services.
- Collaborate with social media and email team to drive traffic to landing pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align the online initiatives with the global marketing plan.
- Drive the SEO and SEA strategy.
- Coordinate the develop of the website platform.
- Monitor analytics to constantly improve the performance of the website.
- Ownership of online sales KPI’s, track and report on a weekly basis
- 3+ years experience in online retail focused on E-commerce and website operations.
- Background as online merchandiser or E-commerce manager, fashion industry background is a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or E-commerce
- Advanced experience using:
- The Shopify platform
- Google Ads and other similar tools
- Web analytics e.g. Google Analytics
- Key website technologies such as HTML, CSS and JS
- Multi languages site
- Bicycle knowledge is a major plus.
- Driven by results with strong business mindset.
- Proven organisation skills and team working skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people.
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org