Global Commercial Manager
For the past 4 years, KATUSHA has been creating premium cycling apparel for professional cycling teams and ‘normal’ cyclists. Whether it’s performance kit or urban clothing, we are focused on innovating technical garments with a contemporary design, for men and women.
After 4 solid years of growth, the complexity of our work is advancing in every area and we are expanding. We are looking for a Global Commercial Manager to compliment our growing team in Geneva, by leading our global commercial development.
We offer a flexible workplace for a self-driven, passionate ‘cycling person’, with an entrepreneurial working approach; to join us and truly make a difference!
The Global Commercial Manager will take charge of the complete wholesale commercial strategy to drive a significant growth in priority countries.
The right candidate will have a proven experience in Commercial and Sales, in the cycling and apparel industry, driven by results and performance to lead the growth of the wholesale business.
The Global Commercial Manager will work in synergy with other business areas (product, marketing and communications, etc.) to align the commercial strategies with the global product and marketing plans.
- Recommendation of a commercial strategy in line with KATUSHA’s global outlook, based on a thorough market analysis
- Unlocking of new market opportunities and territories to develop business
- Creation of a distribution plan by country or region, including trade channels, distribution partners, key retail relationships and sales representation
- Coordinate the annual commercial planning (pre lines, sales meeting, pre orders period, etc.)
- Generation and integration of sales reports and management tools to create transparency around objectives, progress, opportunities and challenges
- Develop and implement a process for sales forecasting (annual, quarterly, monthly) by country and region and provide forecasts to the product development & sourcing team
- Monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities, providing relevant reports and information
- Set-up of the budget to optimise resources accordingly and monitoring of the budget as required to report, liaise and communicate on sales development
- Daily management of the distributors and sales agents • Point of contact with the key accounts
- Provide feedbacks to the product development team (perceived value, pricing, margin, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in commercial and sales focused on wholesale business
- Background in the cycling and apparel industry
- Bachelors degree in business, economics or marketing
- Driven by results with strong business mindset
- Proven organisation skills and team working skills • Hands-on working style with a proactive problem-solver mentality
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel frequently
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in English is a must, French ideal and additional languages are an asset
Location: Geneva office (flexible)
Contact: Alexis Schoeb
Email your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com