GREIPEL Fight ALS Bib Shorts Asphalt / Blue
Designed in collaboration with Israel Start-Up Nation's Andre Greipel, part of the proceeds from sales of these bib shorts benefits his efforts to advance research into ALS.
"For the past few years I have been raising awareness to support the much needed research for ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). There is still no cure for this deadly disease. And like COVID 19, this disease knows no borders."
Andre Greipel 11 x Tour de France stage winner
ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or Lou Gehrig's Disease) is a progressive nervous system disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, causing loss of muscle control with life expectancy of people affected by it of 2-5 years. Helping out with advancing the research to fight against ALS is close to Andre's heart as his mother has been diagnosed with this incurable disease.
Superb comfort and fit were achieved by close cooperation with pro riders and endless hours of testing at the highest level of racing. With the use of flat lock stitching, 5 panel construction and 4-way elastic fabric, we were able to optimise ergonomics and moisture management for the ultimate performance.
As racing in the pro peloton requires riders to spend long days in the saddle, Katusha designers worked tirelessly to develop the chamois ensuring perfect ergonomics and all-day comfort through dual-density seamless microfibre construction with vibration dumping technology.
- The 5 panel construction provides more comfort and an ergonomic fit.
- 4-way elastic fabric ensures the very best in moisture management, comfort and durability.
- The mesh fabric on the suspenders enables a better moisture management during intensive activity.
- Flatlock stitches for more comfort.
- Wide elasticated bands on the bottom of the legs to avoid any uncomfortable pressure.
- Seamless microfibre pad with two different density areas.
- The high quality inner foam absorbs all saddle vibrations.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made in Europe.
- Composition: Fab1: 80% PA, 20% EL, Fab2: 80% PES, 20% EL Fab3: 80% PES, 20% EL
Any discount codes will not apply to this product as part of proceeds from all sales is passed on to charity.