The Cycling Podcast Men's Jersey
RESERVE YOURS HERE. Custom designed jersey for The Cycling Podcast, the award winning sports audio production. Founded in 2013, The Cycling Podcast paved the way for the audio medium in pro cycling, becoming the benchmark of podcasts in the sport.
Finest quality stretch fabrics perfectly wrap the rider's body ensuring exceptional fit and ergonomics. Wide elasticated bands on bottom of the sleeves eliminate pressure points around arms and improve aerodynamics. Mesh panels on sides of the garment and under the arms ensure high breathability and superior moisture management during intensive activity and reflective elements help to improve visibility in low light conditions.
- The combination of two high quality stretch fabrics allows for exceptional fit and comfort.
- Mesh panels on sides of the garment and under the arms.
- 3 open back pockets with reflective piping to be visible on your bike.
- Full centre front zip with autolock zipper and chinguard for more comfort.
- Silicone elastic band at the bottom hem provides improved fit.
- Wide elasticated bands on bottom of the sleeves.
- Made in Europe.
- Composition: 100% PES
The roomier cut of the Katusha REGULAR Fit has been created to optimize comfort and freedom of movement during longer days in the saddle. The garment is cut longer at the front and built with an extremely high-stretch fabric, ensuring adequate coverage and catering for a wide variety of body shapes.