GCCC Bib Shorts Black
Featuring beautiful design, top quality materials and the latest technologies, the GCCC bib shorts have been created to allow riders of all levels experience the true pro-racing product.
Superb comfort and fit were achieved by close cooperation with pro riders and endless hours of testing at the highest level of racing. With the use of flat lock stitching, 5 panel construction and 4-way elastic fabric, we were able to optimise ergonomics and moisture management for the ultimate performance.
As racing in the pro peloton requires riders to spend long days in the saddle, Katusha designers worked tirelessly to develop the chamois ensuring perfect ergonomics and all-day comfort through dual-density seamless microfibre construction with vibration dumping technology.
- The 5 panel construction provides more comfort and an ergonomic fit.
- 4-way elastic fabric ensures the very best in moisture management, comfort and durability.
- The mesh fabric on the suspenders enables a better moisture management during intensive activity.
- Flatlock stitches for more comfort.
- Wide elasticated bands on the bottom of the legs to avoid any uncomfortable pressure.
- Seamless microfibre pad with two different density areas.
- The high quality inner foam absorbs all saddle vibrations.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made in Europe.
- Composition: Fabric 1: 80% Polyamide 20% Elastane, Fabric 2: 80% Polyester 20% Elastane Fabric 3: 80% Polyester 20% Elastane
30 Days to Fall in Love
At KATUSHA it is very important to us to inspire confidence in our products. If you have any doubts about the fit or performance before purchasing our products, we have a perfect after-sales service for you: 30 days to fall in love.
After you have made your purchase and received your KATUSHA products, you can wear them during your rides and if you are not satisfied, please return them to us within 30 days of receipt and we will happily issue a replacement or refund. It is as simple as that!