PARIS ROUBAIX KATUSHA Travel
Experience the cobbles! Ride on the legendary routes, get a taste of classics heritage, watch the Pros do it the next day.
KATUSHA Travel offers a unique experience for cycling fans around world. With everything organised, all you have to do, is to enjoy cycling on the cobbles of the legendary "Hell of the North" on Saturday, and watch the pro riders do it on Sunday from the comfort of VIP hospitality area.
ABOUT PARIS ROUBAIX
Paris–Roubaix is a one-day professional men's bicycle road race in northern France, starting north of Paris and finishing in Roubaix, on the border with Belgium. It is one of cycling's oldest races, and is one of the 'Monuments' or classics of the European calendar, and contributes points towards the UCI World Ranking.
The Paris–Roubaix is famous for rough terrain and cobblestones. It has been called the Hell of the North, a Sunday in Hell, the Queen of the Classics. Since 1977, the winners of Paris–Roubaix received a cobblestone as prize. The terrain has led to the development of specific frames, wheels and tires. Punctures and other mechanical problems are frequent and often influence the result.
DAY 1: 10th April 2020
After being transferred by our team from Lille (LIL) or Brussels (BRU) airport, your KATUSHA Travel experience will begin. You will arrive in a luxury **** stars hotel or equivalent. After a quick lunch, while our mechanic is setting up your bikes we will ride for 2 hours out in the borderland of France and Belgium so you can get used to the cobblestones and your brand new Katusha Cycling outfit, making sure that all equipment is perfectly set up, ready to race like a pro.
- Arrival at the airport (BRU) or (LIL)
- Transfer to the hotel
- Bike Setup (rental bike not included)
- Medium ride with guide and support vehicle
- Dinner & drinks with local food
DAY 2: 11th April 2020
Time to get serious. We will start the day with an early breakfast, before racing the Paris - Roubaix 2020 Challenge! Like the Pros, we will ride the most legendary cobbles section and finish with a lap on the Roubaix velodrome! After crossing the finish line, we will celebrate our success with a drink and a well-deserved lunch. We will then dedicate the afternoon to a recovery session at the hotel spa.
- Early breakfast
- Transfer from the hotel to Roubaix
- Paris Roubaix ASO challenge: 70km or 145km
- Support on different sections by our team
- Refreshments and lunch after the ride
- Transfer back to the hotel
- Possibility to relax in the wellness
- Dinner & drinks
DAY 3: 12th April 2020
After breakfast, we will go for a recovery ride before supporting the Pro race. Later, we will relocate to the velodrome to watch the Pro riders from an exclusive area while enjoying drinks and food served throughout the day. Once the race is over, we will join the Pro riders at the Team Busses. Afterwards we will bring you back to an airport hotel in Brussels or Lille and have our closing dinner where we can look back to the amazing weekend.
- Early breakfast
- Recovery ride
- Transfer to Roubaix
- VIP hospitality by ASO
- Watch the pro’s at the Velodrome in Roubaix
- Transfer back to an airport hotel BRU or LIL
- Closing dinner & drinks
- 3 nights in a **** hotel twin or double room
- 3 breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- 3 bike rides with support vehicle
- Transfers from/to: airport, hotel, race, hospitality
- Staff: 1 mechanic and 1 guide to support you all weekend
- VIP hospitality on Sunday by ASO
- Race number for the ASO challenge on Saturday
- Katusha Sports race clothing set