MERINO Jacket Black
The KC MERINO Jacket features a perfect blend of merino wool and wind blocker fabric with water repellent treatment to keep you warm and comfy during the winter days in the saddle.
Brushed inside, 4-way stretch fabric combines seamlessly with the proprietary Ergonomic Line Technology to ensure luxurious feel, long lasting comfort and unrestricted movement while in riding position, while water repellent fabric treatment provides protection against rain and splash from the road.
Natural moisture management properties and excellent breathability of merino wool ensure effective management of your body's temperature: generating warmth or cooling you down as needed, while strategically placed wind blocker fabric protects you when descending or riding in cold and gusty conditions.
Three back pockets and a zipped pocket provide ample storage space while reflective branding and reflective strips along the zip and below pockets increase visibility in low light conditions.
"With a unique four-way stretch fabric, the jacket never felt too tight, or cramped in the shoulders, even when wearing an extra layer or two. The fabric texture provides a smooth balance that keeps the jacket fitting snug without being too restrictive or flapping in the wind."
Andy Hood, VeloNews
- Merino wool 4-way stretch fabric, brushed inside.
- Water repellent fabric treatment.
- Wind blocker panels on the chest, sleeves and across the shoulders.
- Front zipper with metallic puller and reflective stripes.
- Chinguard and a garage at the bottom.
- Ergonomic line technology across the shoulders.
- Reflective branding front and back.
- 3 back pockets and 1 zipped pocket.
- Reflective line below the back pockets.
- Designed in Switzerland
- Made in Europe
- Temperature Rating: -5°C to +10°C
- Composition: Fabric 1: 42% Polyamide, 35% Wool, 23% Elastane Fabric 2: 47% Polyester, 38%PU, 15% Polyamide
Size Chart & Fit
The roomier cut of the KC regular fit has been created to optimize comfort and freedom of movement during longer days in the saddle. The garment is cut longer at the front and built with an extremely high-stretch fabric, ensuring adequate coverage and catering for a wide variety of body shapes.