SOFTSHELL 2.0 Gloves Black
Developed in partnership with Racer, a glove manufacturer with a great heritage and focus on innovation, the Softshell 2.0 gloves offer superior comfort, warmth and protection even when the temperatures drop below freezing.
Extremely elastic Schoeller® Softshell WB400 fabric provides protection against wind and features hard wearing water repellent treatment on the outside, while soft and highly breathable inner layer, together with new cycling specific ergonomic fit, ensures long lasting comfort and keeps the moisture away from your hands.
Secure grip in any weather conditions is achieved through the use of silicone grippers on the palm, reinforced area between thumb and index finger protects against the wear when riding on the hoods, and touch screen friendly fabric on the index finger allows to use your phone without the need to take your gloves off.
Schoeller WB-400 Fabric
Schoeller's WB-400 Softshell fabric ensures optimum weather protection, superior breathability and exceptional comfort. The fabric features 3-layer construction and high elasticity to excel in a wide variety of conditions throughout the year.
The highly stretchable woven fabric in the external layer is extremely hard-wearing and offers ample protection against rain and water.
The fabric's middle functional coating layer provides optimum insulation and excellent protection against wind.
Extremely breathable soft-touch inside layer ensures luxurious feel and superior comfort on the bike.
Developed specifically with holding your handlebar in mind, the Softshell 2.0 Gloves feature new ergonomic shaping, which significantly improves comfort by reducing the bulking up effect and maintaining the natural shaping of your hand.
Reinforced material between the thumb and the index finger extends the life of the product and protects the gloves against premature wear in this critical area, which is subject to high pressure when riding on the hoods or drops and friction caused by road vibrations.
- Schoeller® Softshell WB400 fabric.
- Elastic, windproof and water repellent.
- 3D foam cuff.
- New cycling specific ergonomic fit.
- Silicone grippers on the palm.
- Touch screen friendly fabric on index finger.
- Reinforcement between thumb and index finger.
- Branding on the index finger.
- Temperature rating: -5°C to +10°C.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Composition: 43% Polyester, 36% Polyamide, 13% Polyurethane, 8% Elastane,
- Never store your gloves in your helmet, in a bag, or in an airtight box. Moisture will cause mold and mildew to grow.
- Never tumble dry or machine wash your gloves and do not dry clean.
- Never turn your gloves inside out.
- For the inside of the gloves, we advise you to spray a deodorizing spray either like those used for shoes, or based on water and essential oil.
- For the outside, clean regularly with a brush, a damp sponge, and mild detergents (such as Marseille soap).
- Always allow your equipment to air dry after use.
- Let it dry naturally or with a ski boot dryer.
- Avoid drying in the sun or with a direct heat source (heating, chimney, engine...) which will damage the materials.
- Never squeeze.
- You can use a waterproofing spray on your gloves, this improves the resistance of the outer material to water and dirt.