SOFTSHELL 2.0 Gloves Black
Developed in partnership with Racer, a glove manufacturer with a great heritage and focus on innovation, the Softshell 2.0 gloves offer superior comfort, warmth and protection even when the temperatures drop below freezing.
Extremely elastic Schoeller® Softshell WB400 fabric provides protection against wind and features hard wearing water repellent treatment on the outside, while soft and highly breathable inner layer, together with new cycling specific ergonomic fit, ensures long lasting comfort and keeps the moisture away from your hands.
Secure grip in any weather conditions is achieved through the use of silicone grippers on the palm, reinforced area between thumb and index finger protects against the wear when riding on the hoods, and touch screen friendly fabric on the index finger allows to use your phone without the need to take your gloves off.
- Schoeller® Softshell WB400 fabric.
- Elastic, windproof and water repellent.
- 3D foam cuff.
- New cycling specific ergonomic fit.
- Silicone grippers on the palm.
- Touch screen friendly fabric on index finger.
- Reinforcement between thumb and index finger.
- Branding on the index finger.
- Temperature rating: -5°C to +10°C.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Composition: 43% Polyester, 36% Polyamide, 13% Polyurethane, 8% Elastane,
30 Days to Fall in Love
At KATUSHA it is very important to us to inspire confidence in our products. If you have any doubts about the fit or performance before purchasing our products, we have a perfect after-sales service for you: 30 days to fall in love.
After you have made your purchase and received your KATUSHA products, you can wear them during your rides and if you are not satisfied, please return them to us within 30 days of receipt and we will happily issue a replacement or refund. It is as simple as that!