SUPERLIGHT Jersey Peacoat White
Lightweight and breathable cycling jersey packed with latest fabric technologies, ideal for hot summer rides.
The KATUSHA Superlight Cycling Jersey is a perfect high-end garment for hot summer days in the saddle. It features 37.5® technology, which maintains your body temperature at optimum level during exercise thus allowing your energy to be used entirely on going faster.
With providing superior comfort while on-the-bike being one of key elements for Katusha while developing cycling apparel, The Superlight Jersey has been developed using exclusive Ergonomic Line technology ensuring unparalleled freedom of movement during hard efforts.
Finally, because rider safety is always at the fore of everything we do, The Superlight Jersey features reflective elements placed in strategic areas of the garment to improve visibility in low light conditions.
- 37.5® superlight mesh on side and back panels.
- 37.5® regular mesh on the front.
- Strech round stitch for extra give on the Ergonomic line accross the shoulders.
- Full center front zip with reflective stripes and a chinguard.
- Reflective branding front and back.
- 3 back pockets.
- Elasticated band with silicone print at hem.
- Wide elasticated band on the arms.
- Glued hem construction.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made in Europe.
- Katusha RACE Fit.
Second Skin Design based on the cut preferred by Pro Riders optimises aerodynamics and ergonomics in an aggressive riding position. Featuring tight fitting high-stretch fabric to minimise flapping in the wind with a shorter cut at the front to eliminate folding when in a racing position, the Katusha RACE Fit is focused on performance cycling.