TEAM Bib Shorts Israel Start Up Nation
Featuring beautiful design, top quality materials and the latest technologies, the Katusha Israel Start Up Nation bib shorts have been created to allow riders of all levels experience the true pro-racing product.
Superb comfort and fit were achieved by close cooperation with pro riders and endless hours of testing at the highest level of racing. With the use of flat lock stitching, 5 panel construction and 4-way elastic fabric, we were able to optimise ergonomics and moisture management for the ultimate performance.
As racing in the pro peloton requires riders to spend long days in the saddle, Katusha designers worked tirelessly to develop the chamois ensuring perfect ergonomics and all-day comfort through dual-density seamless microfibre construction with vibration dumping technology.
- The 5 panel construction provides more comfort and an ergonomic fit.
- 4-way elastic fabric ensures the very best in moisture management, comfort and durability.
- The mesh fabric on the suspenders enables a better moisture management during intensive activity.
- Flatlock stitches for more comfort.
- Wide elasticated bands on the bottom of the legs to avoid any uncomfortable pressure.
- Seamless microfibre pad with two different density areas.
- The high quality inner foam absorbs all saddle vibrations.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made in Europe.
- Composition: Fab1: 80% PA, 20% EL, Fab2: 80% PES, 20% EL, Fab3: 80% PES, 20% EL