WARM Bib Shorts Black Peacoat
Ensuring optimum comfort and superior fit, The Katusha WARM Bib Shorts are a perfect option for cool weather riding.
Used on their own for riding between seasons, paired with thinner leg warmers or knee warmers for milder winter riding, or used with thick leg warmers in very cold winter conditions, The WARM Bib Shorts will always offer an exceptional performance.
Featuring Super Roubaix fleece lined, stretch fabric and 37.5® technology, The WARM Bib Shorts ensure optimum comfort and warmth in a variety of weather conditions. With smooth surface next to your body and 3D shape, TM Armadillo Pad allows unrestricted movement and further enhances comfort while reflective branding combined with reflective stitching at the back helps to improve visibility in low light conditions.
- 37.5® superlight mesh on the torso.
- Super Roubaix fleece, brushed inside on the legs.
- TM ARMADILLO pad with 3D shape, poron inserts and pressed line system.
- Specific stitch placement.
- Reflective branding and reflective flatlock stitches on the back.
- Elasticated band with silicone print.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made in Europe.
- Composition: Fabric 1: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane Fabric 2: 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane
30 Days to Fall in Love
At KATUSHA it is very important to us to inspire confidence in our products. If you have any doubts about the fit or performance before purchasing our products, we have a perfect after-sales service for you: 30 days to fall in love.
After you have made your purchase and received your KATUSHA products, you can wear them during your rides and if you are not satisfied, please return them to us within 30 days of receipt and we will happily issue a replacement or refund. It is as simple as that!