WATERPROOF Gloves Black
Developed in partnership with Racer and packed with the latest technical apparel features, the KC WATERPROOF Gloves will keep your hands warm, comfy and dry even in the harshest winter riding conditions.
Combination of Racer's wealth of experience and innovative approach to manufacturing gloves with KC's expert knowledge of cycling specific ergonomics and extensive testing data, resulted in the perfect glove for cold weather cycling.
Featuring Fiberfil insulation providing exceptional comfort and warmth, new cycling specific ergonomic fit to further improve comfort, Polymax waterproof insert ensuring ample breathability and superior protection against the elements, road vibrations damping inserts, and anti-slip silicone grippers built into the palm, the WATERPROOF gloves have been developed with tremendous attention to detail in each strategic area.
Zipped cuff allows for easy entry and improved fit with a jacket while touch screen friendly fabric on the index finger ensures access to your phone without the need to take your gloves off. Perspiration wiping surface on the thumb features soft and highly absorbing fabric, while reflective elements help to improve visibility in low light conditions.
- Fiberfil insulation
- Polymax waterproof insert (10K/20K).
- Zipped cuff to ease entry.
- New cycling specific ergonomic fit.
- Silicone grippers built into the palm.
- Touch screen friendly surface on the index finger.
- Branding on the index finger.
- Reflective strip.
- Perspiration wiping surface.
- Temperature range: -5°C to +10°C.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Composition: 73% PES, 21% PA, 6% EL
- Never store your gloves in your helmet, in a bag, or in an airtight box. Moisture will cause mold and mildew to grow.
- Never tumble dry or machine wash your gloves and do not dry clean.
- Never turn your gloves inside out.
- For the inside of the gloves, we advise you to spray a deodorizing spray either like those used for shoes, or based on water and essential oil.
- For the outside, clean regularly with a brush, a damp sponge, and mild detergents (such as Marseille soap).
- Always allow your equipment to air dry after use.
- Let it dry naturally or with a ski boot dryer.
- Avoid drying in the sun or with a direct heat source (heating, chimney, engine...) which will damage the materials.
- Never squeeze.
- You can use a waterproofing spray on your gloves, this improves the resistance of the outer material to water and dirt.