WIND Vest Black
Lightweight and packable vest to protect you against the wind. Perfect for an extra layer for the downhills.
37.5 Thermoregulation Technology
The 37.5 Thermoregulation Technology helps to maintain your body at the ideal core temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius and keep the micro-climate next to your skin at the ideal relative humidity of 37.5%. It's scientifically proven to increase stamina by reducing the amount of energy used to manage core temperature and improve efficiency so you use less energy to do the same amount of work.
It triggers off of humidity which is the gauge of whether you're hot or cold. When you're hot, the active volcanic sand particles embedded into the material use your body's energy to remove moisture and cool you down. When you're cold, the active particles retain body's energy to warm you up.
37.5 particles also trap odour molecules and then release them when they're washed and dried. Also, because those particles are permanently embedded in the fibre, they will last the lifetime of the garment.
37.5 active particles increase performance and comfort
37.5 technology helps to warm you up when you're cold and cool you down when you're warm
37.5 technology helps you maintain a comfortable personal microclimate relative humidity of 37.5%
37.5 technology removes sweat in the vapour stage before liquid sweat forms
37.5 active particles are derived from nature
37.5 technology traps odours and then releases them when washed and dried
37.5 technology works for the entire life of the garment/clothing
- 37.5® wind block fabric with linear structure.
- 37.5® regular mesh inserts across the ergonomic line and side panels.
- Laser cut ventilation holes on the center back.
- Full center front zip with reflective stripes and a chin guard.
- Reflective branding front and back.
- Longer elasticated tail with silicone strip.
- 37.5® regular mesh collar with soft neck tape.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made in Europe.
- Composition: 93% Polyamide, 7% Polyester