SOFTSHELL Booties Black
A true cold weather cycling essential, the SOFTSHELL Booties feature an excellent Schoeller® WB-400 fabric ensuring exceptional combination of warmth, comfort and protection against elements.
Superb Schoeller's Softshell WB-400 fabric's outside layer is highly stretchable, hard-wearing and offers rain, snow and water repellency. The middle functional coating layer provides insulation and excellent protection against wind, while soft-touch and highly breathable inside layer ensures luxurious feel and superior comfort.
Zip opening at the back of the booties allows for easy access, reinforced fabric on the outsole improves durability, while reflective tape along the zip and reflective branding help to increase visibility in low light conditions.
- Schoeller® softshell WB-400 fabric.
- Highly Elastic, extremely breathable, wind and water repellent.
- Zip opening with reflective tape at the back.
- Reflective branding at the back.
- Reinforced fabric on the outsole with silicone grip.
- Temperature rating: -5°C to +10°C.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made in Europe.
- Composition: 43% Polyester, 36% Polyamide, 13% Polyurethane, 8% Elastane