The Cycling Podcast Women's Jersey
Custom designed jersey for The Cycling Podcast, the award winning sports audio production. Founded in 2013, The Cycling Podcast paved the way for the audio medium in pro cycling, becoming the benchmark of podcasts in the sport.
Finest quality stretch fabrics perfectly wrap the rider's body ensuring exceptional fit and ergonomics. Wide elasticated bands on bottom of the sleeves eliminate pressure points around arms and improve aerodynamics. Mesh panels on sides of the garment and under the arms ensure high breathability and superior moisture management during intensive activity and reflective elements help to improve visibility in low light conditions.
- Women specific fit.
- The combination of two high quality stretch fabrics allows for exceptional fit and comfort.
- Mesh panels on sides of the garment and under the arms.
- 3 open back pockets.
- Reflective piping at the back for improved visibility.
- Full centre front zip with autolock zipper and chinguard for more comfort.
- Silicone elastic band at the bottom hem provides improved fit.
- Wide elasticated bands on bottom of the sleeves.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made in Europe.
- Composition: 100% PES
Seamless blend of clean lines and classic cycling jersey design with subtle detailing depicting a sound wave and Katusha logo pattern.
30 Days to Fall in Love
At KATUSHA it is very important to us to inspire confidence in our products. If you have any doubts about the fit or performance before purchasing our products, we have a perfect after-sales service for you: 30 days to fall in love.
After you have made your purchase and received your KATUSHA products, you can wear them during your rides and if you are not satisfied, please return them to us within 30 days of receipt and we will happily issue a replacement or refund. It is as simple as that!